There are many ways you can help SFCASA's vital work advocating for and protecting San Francisco's foster youth. All you need is a little time to make a difference. Here's what you can do if you have...
30 seconds: Get Connected
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin to stay informed about foster care in San Francisco and the United States.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive first access to announcements, blog posts, and event invitations.
1 minute: Spread the Word
- Learn the facts about foster care by visiting our blog.
- Share posts directly to your social media channels.
- Share this KALW story about an SFCASA volunteer-youth relationship.
5 minuteS: Make a Donation
- Visit our donation page to make a secure gift with a credit card or checking account.
- You can also send a check or cash gift to our offices, located at 2535 Mission Street in San Francisco.
10 minutes: Explore Other Giving Options
- Learn about our monthly giving program.
- Give securities or through a donor advised fund.
- Find out if a planned gift is a good fit.
- Explore whether your company participates in corporate matching programs, and see if SFCASA might be eligible to benefit.
45 minutes: Donate Goods
- The youth we serve benefit from tickets to events, specially selected gifts, gift cards, and other in-kind donations, particularly around the holidays. Contact our program assistant if you are able to donate items.
- Donate used items to Community Thrift (623 Valencia) in the Mission and SFCASA will benefit! Tell them you're supporting SFCASA, organization #128, when dropping off items. We'll receive the proceeds.
1 hour: Attend an Info Session
- Join an Info Session to learn more about becoming a CASA volunteer.
3-5 hours: Attend an Event
- Attend our annual Fostering Change Gala to support our work and have a great time while doing it!